Saturday, April 24, 2010

[+]Just a Rant[+]

Get a job, get a job, get a job, get a job. Do this, do that, do this, do that, remember to do this, you better get that done. Don't spend your money on that, spend it on this. Let's make sure you don't live you life at all. That is basically what today turned out to be. A couple hours with my dad and step mom and that's the general summary (primarily from my step mom). What if I don't want to do this or that? What if I want to spend my money on that and not this? When did my life fall into control to someone else? That doesn't make sense, I certainly don't recall turning it over, so why?

As expected when I tested the idea of me hiking alone, both my father and my step mother were against it. They said no way, I need someone to hike with. I'm just a defenseless child in their eyes. It doesn't matter that I took martial arts, it doesn't matter I was smart about the hike, anything, there would be nothing to convince them it was a good idea. So I didn't say that I went, but I felt a fury in the pit of my stomach. How am I supposed to go hiking with someone when no one wants to go outside?

I realize it, that I was completely addicted to the internet, some may argue that I still am if I'm writing a blog, but a blog takes fifteen minutes top to write. I used to be on my computer from morning to night, from my waking moment to when I went to bed, only breaking to attend class. But being with stable internet and having to rely on other means to entertain myself has woken me up. It is time for everyone to WAKE UP!!! Get the hell off your computers and go DO SOMETHING!!!

Stop updating your problems on Twitter and Facebook! How the hell is that going to solve anything?! If someone pisses you off or upsets you, TALK to them, don't post some emo bullshit song for your status update! If you're bored, get the fuck off your ass and go outside! Don't just post random updates in the hopes that someone will reply and give you entertainment for all of two seconds. GET UP!!! We're becoming apathetic and pathetic! What has our generation done?! NOTHING! We're all so mean to each other and we all bitch and moan about how things are but no one changes it. Everyone is waiting for someone to start with these changes, but it's too big a job for one person.

I'm sick of this. I'm sick of this world! I want to stand on top of a mountain and scream out "FUCK YOU!!!" We had a fucking paradise, we had a beautiful fucking world and now look at it, just LOOK at it! Trash littering every street! More and more buildings rising up, people starving, people freezing, people fucking dying everywhere. And the answer society and parents present to us? Get a job, do this, do that, claim what you can for yourself and forget about everything else.

Fuck that, let me join the freezing, starving and dying people and let me live MY life. Don't tell me to work at some dead end job, don't tell me to finish college, don't tell me to do anything! I didn't even go to college for me, I went because it was what was expected of me. What did college bring me? Nothing but future debts, a half a year as a pothead that screwed me over in the long run, a smoker, a drinker everything negative about me today has been a result of college.

I am so sick of just sitting back and watching shit fall to pieces all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment